Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Something New

Alright, so after my extensive work on getting this project just right, mimicking my fickle attitudes towards all extracericular activities in general, I seemed to have abruptly stopped posting. I have come to realize a major fault of mine is that I tend to get board. This lack of initiative prompts a repetition of inconsistent behavior that is seriously annoying to myself, and no doubt to others. So this blog has served as a quasi-vehicle of self discovery in that I have realized, in lamens terms, that I NEED TO STICK WITH SOMETHING AND NOT BE SUCH A FLAKE! On the other hand, this absence has also made me realize that blogging about fashion, exclusively, seems a little redundant. I am an opinionated person, but quite honestly I feel like a lot of times, at my age, its hard to express my thoughts, beliefs, feelings, etc. about a broad range of topics in an environment where I can really be heard clearly. Moreover, even though I love it, just blogging about clothes gets a little old. SO is essence, things are about to change over here on the ol' blog front. I assume I'm just going to start writing about.... anything. Anyways, I suppose that this update has served its purpose in explaining a transition in theme. The only bad thing about this is that I have completely forgotten how to change the formatting and such, which ironically enough, was what I had mastered the last time I posted. ANYWAZZZZZZ its been real. I'm about to post so much more! Until next time,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment